Saturday, January 10, 2009

If you read my previous post you will remember I emphasized that my "goal" was to post daily. I had three things in mind for Friday but I was so busy at work that I did not get any time to blog; and that is the reason for my first "thankful" today:

1. I am so thankful to have a job. With 1 out of every 12 people being unemployed it is a blessing to have a job I can go to each day.

2. My sencond blessing goes hand in hand with number 1; not only do I have a job, I enjoy going to work each day because I have a boss that is caring, understanding, patient, and all around a wonderful guy. (Some of you that used to work with him in the same office know what I am talking about.)

3. Today I am thankful that it did not rain; not that I have any reason to worry about flooding, but I know that many lives have been effected by the rain. (Better yet it is not snow or freezing rain.)

Thanks to those of you that have responded. I love hearing from you. I probably will not do an entry on Sunday. Have a great weekend.

No comments: