Monday, March 7, 2011

What is Marie up to

What has Marie been doing since she closed the shop and is not working for the law firm? Many of you have asked. Well let me tell you I have been VERY busy.

Closing the Sub Shop had me extremely busy moving items either up to the First Bank Building (Mike's office) and/or to our home. While doing that I also was moving all of my office stuff from the law firm.

With the exception of a file cabinet at the law firm we were completely out of the Sub Shop and my office on February 28.

This is the beginning of what my house looked like on Monday Feb 21 after moving some items from the Sub Shop and office..........




Then on Monday February 28 everything is moved from the Sub Shop and Office. This is what our house looked like then...

The Kitchen/Family Room


The Dining Room/Living Room
Complete with my birthday balloons.

The Office...
complete with three towers, keyboards, printers, monitors, a scanner, and an extreme amount of office supplies. Note the empty wine glass.






After one week this is what I have accomplished....

The Kitchen/Family Room


Pantry actually organized!


The Dining Room/Living Room



The Study.......



I can actually find things in the storage closet.

What is next? I have a small box of papers that I have to go through and sort out. I have a few pictures to hang.

Then I will tackle the GARAGE....
THIS IS GOING TO TAKE LONGER THAN A WEEK!






2 comments:

Alyse said...

Great picture blog, Mom! You have been very busy. When are you going to come organize my office?

Alyse said...

I like your new blog layout!