Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CONTINUED THANKS

I have been very busy at work and unable to get my thanks in so I logged on this evening after I returned from our small group meeting.

My Daddy: I want to thank you Daddy from the bottom of my heart for your unconditional love. You have been there for me and always knows when I need you to stop in and just say "hi, how are things going?" While I miss my Mom very much; I am very blessed to have a wonderful "step"-Mom; she is beautiful from the inside out. I love you Daddy, I love you Mom.

My Big Sister: While we are not in contact I think of my sister often and I am thankful for her. Marcia thank you for all the times that you were there when I needed you. For being supportive during some of the most difficult times in my life. I know I do not say it enough and want you to know that I love you very much.

My Big Brother: Mark, thank you for your words of wisdom when I needed them. Thank you for putting up with me during your "dates" (it should be recognized that he dated my best friend). I remember all the times that you dragged me along with you. I am sure that I got in the way many times. I love you.

Again I would like to know what you are thankful for. For those of you who have shared thanks, for those of you who have not; I would love to hear from you.









No comments: