Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Awwwww Spring

I have always enjoyed Spring; everything is coming out of hibernation. Many flowers and trees are blooming, daffodils and tulips are blooming, and trees are budding with new growth. The sun comes out more often and it is a little bit warmer. I love to be able to work in the yard and get my hands in the dirt.

Sunday we were able to celebrate Palm Sunday in our new church building; we have been meeting at Rosemont Middle School for 8 1/2 years. We have been committed to help in the "early morning" to set up. We did not have to be there at the crack of dawn, although we did not sleep in, we were able to go to church very relaxed and not feel rushed. We even took the corvette.

When we arrived home we took the "boys" for a walk and I commented that I needed to go back out to take some pictures. So I did. I would like to share them with you.











I hope you all have a wonderful Easter.

1 comment:

Rostamizadeh Family said...

Beautiful scrapbooking, Mom!